Improving Computer Scalability & Reliability to Enable Continued Technology Advancement

MetaACE_LTD tells me that all of my signals resolve one direction. What does that mean?

Blendics Improving Computer Scalability & Reliability Forums INTERPRETING RESULTS MetaACE_LTD tells me that all of my signals resolve one direction. What does that mean?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NEHA KUMARI 1 year ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

This is an indication that the setup/hold window you specified does not contain the region where an input change will cause the output to be metastable. There could be several reasons for this:
    – The setup time is not far enough before the clock to enclose the input change that causes metastability: increase the setup time.
    – The hold time is not far enough after the setup time to enclose the input change that causes metastability: increase the setup and/or hold time to be sure to enclose the region where input changes will cause metastability.
    – The signal specified as the output is not really your output (maybe an internal node that doesn’t change?)

NEHA KUMARI
    Participant

I am not able to get the result by metaace.
    In the progress window, It says simulation produced no output.check the .lis file for possible explanation. but I dint have .lis file.
    please let me know the possible solutions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.